In this guide, we will explore two methods for sharing templates with users in a system. The first option is to grant admin access to the user, enabling them to access and utilize the templates. The second option involves modifying the template settings to allow sharing with all users. Both methods aim to facilitate efficient collaboration and streamline the use of templates among multiple users.
How to Assign Users to a Teams in Blueink:
Method 1: Granting Admin Access
1. Access User Settings: After logging in to your Blueink account, navigate to “Users” Section on the top right of the screen.
2. Locate User: Find the user for whom you want to grant admin access. This step may involve searching by username or browsing through a list of users.
3. Grant Admin Privileges: Once you locate the user, Click the user name by selecting their profile and modify their permissions or user role to grant admin access. Remember that granting admin access to a user may or may not be appropriate based on their role.
Method 2: Sharing Templates via Settings
1. Access Template Management: Log in to the system as an admin or a user with template management permissions.
2. Edit Template: Go to edit a Template you will see "Settings" on the right side of the “Prepare” section and when you click into that there, it will show an option to share with all users.
By implementing either of the two methods described above, you can effectively share templates with users in the system. Granting admin access to users allows them to access templates directly, but also grants other access to the platform that may or may not be desired depending on the user. Modifying template settings enables sharing with all users, enhancing collaboration and usability. Choose the most suitable method based on your system's requirements and user roles to optimize template sharing within your organization.